Department: SCIENCEEmail: email@example.com
Phone Extension: 162"When you take risks you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important.”- Ellen DeGeneres
We are using Google Classroom this year. If you would like to receive access to weekly summaries for your child, and have not received an invitation via e-mail, please let me know and I will add you to our site.
Class Codes for Google Classroom:
Block 1 A day: lbhs1d
Block 5 A day: 3c6y4f
Block 2 B day: 4gj67rd
Block 5 B day: m5am11
AP Bio: rd7ul3
Late Assignments & Academic Dishonesty POLICIESBiology CP:
- If an assignment is not complete on the day it is due, students must fill out a missing assignment form stating the reason the assignment is not done.
- At the teacher's discretion, students may receive 1/2 credit if the assignment is completed and turned in by the next class.
- NO MORE THAN 2 late assignments may be turned in for partial credit in any marking period.
- Only review/reinforcement assignments will be accepted late (not preview/preparation assignments)
- Once an assignment has been graded and returned to the class, it will not longer be accepted for credit.
- All assignments that are collected for an individual grade must be done in the student’s own words. This includes lab and group work. Copying answers, even from members of your own group, is unacceptable. The district’s Academic Dishonesty Policy (5701) will be strictly adhered to. Any assignment falling into the Minor Assessment or Participation categories are considered Tier 1 assignments; assignments that fall into the Major Assessment category for grading purposes will be considered Tier 2 assignments.
- Late work will not be accepted for credit.
- Students with exceptional circumstances must speak with Mrs. Ferguson on the day the missing assignment is due.
- All work turned in for individual credit must be done in the student’s own words. This includes lab work. The district’s Academic Dishonesty Policy (5701) will be strictly adhered to. Any assignment falling into the HW/CW category are considered Tier 1 assignments; assignments that fall into the Test or Lab category for grading purposes will be considered Tier 2 assignments.
- SNOW DAY ASSIGNMENTS: When school is closed due to inclement weather, students should check GCR for their assignment for that day.
Extra Help:Tues., Wed. & Thurs: 2:40-3:00 Room 211or by appointment